Sunday, January 12, 2014

weekend

Friday-

Friday night, we went to my moms, so Will could eat diner with her. I had some tomato soup. Then we came home and Will went to see a movie with a friend and I went to bed. Well when he got home, I could tell something was wrong. He said his chest was hurting and he had a headache, and that when he checked his blood pressure it was 190/110. So after a few minutes, I said we are going to the hospital. Called my mom to go with me, and she told me to call 911 and she would be down in a few mintues. This was at midnight. So the ambulance showed up (only took them about 4 minutes). They checked him out and said they don't think its anything with his heart because they were able to reproduce the pain by pushing on his chest. But they said they would take him in if he wanted a Dr to see him. So we decided we would let them take him in. So off to the hospital we all go. The Dr said he was having a panic attack. Which he has sometimes, but never like this. So they gave him some anxiety pills, which he didn't think was going to work. Well he started getting sleepy, like they said would happen, and his blood pressure started going down. We left the hospital about 2:30. Came home, and went to bed. All in all, NOT how I had expected to spend my Friday night.

Saturday-

Woke up, and went to the SEAHAWKS game!! It was AMAZING!! I was kind of worried of going all day without having anything to eat. Because I sure as hell can't have no burger or chicken strips. We got there pretty early so we could get our 12th man cape and flags. We got William's BEAST BURGER (only had to wait about 30-40 minutes) but he said it was good, although I don't think he finished it all. Then on our way to our seats, we found a place that had tomato soup! It was amazing! I was so glad we found it. Especially since it was so cold out. Right before halftime (when Harvin got that amazing pass) William was in the bathroom, then he went and got us both a hot chocolate. That kept me pretty warm too. But my legs and feet were freezing! So glad that we ended up being under cover, and that the wind never switched directions! After the game, I went to a play in Everett with my mom and Grammy. The play was good, but I was so tired. And my legs just couldn't get comfortable, so that sucked. Then I came home and slept. And I slept good! So all in all, I had a damn good Saturday.

Sunday-

Today we have a funeral for my cousin. Right now I'm going to make my grocery list, since I get to start having soft food this week. Which I'm pretty excited for! So I will post again in the next few days :) Have a great sunday everyone! and PLEASE let the 49ers lose today :)

GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment