Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Little Sore

Last night, I slept pretty damn good. Made me happy.

On my liquid diet I saw that I can have coffee still. I used to have a cup (a HUGE cup) every morning. So this morning I said, screw it, I'm going to have some. I think that was a mistake. I was fine, until I got to work, and I thought I was going to throw up. So I had some pudding (breakfast) and water, and the feeling finally went away. So I don't think I'll be having coffee anymore. Or at least for awhile. Maybe try it again in a few weeks.

My p.i.c (partner in crime) at work was sick today. So I was all by myself. Wasn't too sure how that would go. But I did pretty good, and I lasted all day. Wasn't too tired or sore at the end of the day. YAY!!

When I got off, I went to Winco and got some greek yogurt. Since I'm dumb and thought my list said "sugar free greek yogurt" which btw, you will NOT find. Then I go to e-mail the nutritionist last night to ask her what brand to look for, and I look again and see that I need FAT FREE not sugar free....stupid stupid me. So I'm going to try that tomorrow for breakfast. The protein will probably give me a little more energy :) And I got stuff to make William some dinner. Came home, did the dishes (the sink is now full since I've made him dinner, never ending cycle)

For my dinner, I tried to do broccoli cheddar soup, and blended it up. 2nd MAJOR mistake for the day. Blended it make it all foamy and NASTY. do NOT do this! Needless to say, down the drain that went. So I opted for some pudding and apple juice.

After I had my dinner, I went to make William's dinner. I left my apple juice in the living room. When I came back....it was all gone. Pretty sure it was Norma. When William's dad was here over Christmas he left coffee with milk on the end table and I found her drinking it. So pretty sure we can't leave cups of stuff around her anymore.

I'm making William "garlic cheese chicken" idk if it'll be good, but the picture on pinterest looked amazing! And I'm making a lot of it, so I hope we don't have to throw it out.

On pinterest I'm trying to look for recipes that I think I'll be able to use next week, or when I can start eating normal. Can I just say, I REALLY want a chicken salad! It sounds so good right now. Funny how I feel like my "cravings" have already changed. I want fresh good things. At least at the moment. I feel like a burger would just weigh me down. Although if you saw the "beast mode" one I posted on facebook, that my friends, looks amazing :)

Tomorrow I go for my post op surgery appointment. So I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow. Going to make an appointment to see the nutritionist also, just so I can verify foods etc that I'll beable to have.

OHHH next week, I can have chili. So my WONDERFUL mother (wink wink) is going to make me homemade chili. I can't wait!!!

That's all for today. Sorry so long, but yesterday you got a short one. So I had to do a long one

Also, I wasn't going to post a pic yet..but why the hell not. My mom thinks you can tell a difference and William says he can tell (but I think he's supposed to say that, being my husband and all)

 
My shirt in the left pic is baggy and obviously the one on the right isn't loose. So I think from now on, I will wear fitting clothes. I think it helps better. Idk if you can tell anything, but figured I would share a picture either way :) And don't mind the way I look..it was 4am in the right picture!

2 comments:

  1. No they are right u can definitely tell, You look good! Happy for you girl u are doing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely tell! Great job. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete