Monday, January 20, 2014

SEAHAWKS

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!
 
Just had to address what is important first :)
 
This last week not much has happened, besides my mid back deciding to be stupid. I always have back pain, but never muscle pain my back. It's been hell. Anyway, that's my issue not yours.
 
Sunday for the game, we went up to my dad's friends house in Granite Falls. I made my jalapeno poppers of course. Its my go to. I had some oatmeal before we left, since I didn't know if there would even be anything there that I could eat. There was a lot of amazing looking food...and lets be honest, it smelled awesome too. All I had was some olives, cheese and a meatball. Dad's friend made deep fried ribs and omg did they look awesome. But I didn't have any, but I really wanted to! But I found I more wanted the food, I wasn't really hungry. The cheese curbed my hunger. And they were tiny slices.
 
We all know the Hawks won, but I still can't get over it. And I LOVE Richard Sherman! Oh man. I cannot wait for the superbowl! idk if we will have a party or what is going to happen, but something has to happen. Glad I pre requested the day after the superbowl to have off, just in case the seahawks did make it :)
 
Wednesday, I go meet with the nutritionist. Just want to make sure I'll do everything right next week when I get to start eating "whatever" I want. I just really want a chicken salad!
 
I weighed myself this morning, lost 2 pounds for the week. So that is a total of 13 since surgery and 24 since I had to do the diet before surgery! Holy moly. Next week I'll take a month picture and post it.
 
On Sunday...maybe it was Saturday, no clue. I measured my waist just for the hell of it. And I think I've lost 2 inches in my waist. I have a really high waist too btw. So weird. And in my hips, I think it was about 2.5 inches. But I'll re measure when I do pics
 
  SEAHAWKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment