Monday, January 6, 2014

First day back at work

I haven't posted in a few days...whoops.

Well yesterday, I went grocery shopping with my mom. That kind of wore me out. But I made it. Was a good walk. Then had family dinner with everyone. We got some bad news yesterday, on of my cousins passed away. RIP Becky.

Today, I went back to work. I lasted most of the day, the last half hour I had to out and sleep in my car. I was wiped out. But I was glad I made it most of the day at least. I took some pictures so I have them to compare with the morning of my surgery. Haven't compared them yet though haha.

When I weighed myself this morning (I'm trying to figure out if I should stop weighing everyday, and just weigh on Monday's) I have lost a total of, since the 16th when I started my pre surgery diet, 20 pounds!! I was shocked!

I can't wait until next week, I can start having food. Ground meat, cottage cheese, eggs etc. I'm pretty much ready for it :)

I'm sure I have more that I could write, but I'm going to bed :) Night everyone!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment