Wednesday, January 8, 2014

check up

This morning when I woke up, I was so tired. Like, sitting here on my laptop watching the news and falling asleep tired. I never do that. So I called work, and I slept in. Went in late and only worked half the day. Guess yesterdays "oh I'm not even tired" got me this morning.

Had my post op surgery appointment today. Dr is very happy with my weigh loss in the 9 days and said my incisions look good. She asked what I've been drinking so far. I told her everything. She said I need to get in more protein. So I told her that I tried a protein shake but it made me want to throw up. She said to maybe try mixing it with water to dilute it some, because they want me to get at least 60 grams of protein every day. So I did that for dinner. And its so much better!!! So I will be finally getting in my protein. That in itself will probably make me feel so much better.

Made an appointment with the nutritionist for the 22nd. Mainly just so I can double check on things I'll be eating when I finally start eating. I'll have already been on my "soft food diet" for about a week when I see her, so I'll make sure I'm doing that all right. I really am hoping that when I start the soft foods on Monday that I'll be able to tolerate them, and not have to wait another 3-4 days to try them again. Fingers crossed for that.

I can't wait to take off my little bandages Monday, I want to see how big/small these suckers are!

Ok, I'll make this one short and sweet. My dogs are going nuts tonight, and driving me nuts :) Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment