Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 4 going strong

Today I was able to start my "full liquid diet" so when I woke up, I made some raspberry jello, chocolate pudding and those are both still sitting in the fridge...probably will try them tomorrow. I took some home made apple sauce my mom and I made over summer and warmed it up and blended it all up good, and it was AMAZING. Not that I can eat much of it...maybe about 2 spoon fulls in 10 minutes. But its still so good. Its just so weird eating, and I'm not even hungry. I just know that I should be having something, so I do. But I've found if I do eat a little too fast, it hurts. And it hurts more in my chest than anything else. I'm guessing its because too much is trying to go down at once.

I put in a refill for my pain meds this morning, when William went to go pick them up, they weren't there. And they didn't have the order. They're hoping they will have it in the morning. So we will see, until then I just do Tylenol, and if that works, then I won't even go get the pain meds.

Addison came over today at about noon and she said "Tina, I'm here to take you for a walk" so her and I went on a walk, about 30 minutes.
there's my little personal trainer with crazy hair
 
Made my mom and William dinner tonight, blt's. They smelled amazing, and I'm not going to lie, I really wanted a piece of bacon. Soon enough I'll get a piece of it! You can bet your ass on that one. After I had Will take me to the store, because I haven't gone "#2" although I don't know how they expect you to do that when you literally haven't had food in 4 days. So I got some pills, guess I'll see if they work.
 
Tomorrow morning me and my mom are going to get manicure and pedicures. So my first "outing" And it is true when I say my husband loves me. He shaved my legs for me tonight, so they're not all hairy for the ladies tomorrow (haha) My incisions are right in a spot where it hurts to bend down, so thank god for him being able to shave them.
 
Dogs are still my little nurses. Norma doesn't leave my side at night, at all. I'm trying to get Walter and Penelope used to not being on my stomach, they keep wanting to all be on top of me. So at times I have Penelope between my legs, Walter on my lap and Norma right next to my side. Its a bit ridiculous! But they love their momma :) 

For some reason today, I've been SUPER tired. I probably could've slept all damn day if I would've let myself. That's pretty much all that happened today, nothing too exciting, but I like doing this blog. Letting people know what is going on with me!! I don't take much time to do stuff for myself, so I'm taking a little time to do this every night. For now...

NIGHT NIGHT all!! And again, thank for all the support, it means more than you will ever know

2 comments: