Sunday, January 26, 2014

1 month down!!

So, tomorrow is my month/4 weeks! I'm using todays weight and measurements, easier to do it on a Sunday rather than Monday.
 
Today I get to start having "normal" food, see what I can do anyways. This morning I went grocery shopping and got a bunch of stuff. Then William and I were going to go to the Seahawks send off, but I got back too late, so I knew we wouldn't get there in time. So we went to Nomz for breakfast, he got corned beef hash and I got a side of 2 weeks and 3 slices of bacon. Needless to say, I ate one egg and one piece of bacon and was full :) I'm a cheap date! HAHA!! Then we went to Pike Place Market, we were going to do that after the send off, so we still went and did that. We weren't there for very long. Got the dogs some treats and some new dog toys, and got some special ladies some flowers. Then on the way home, we stopped at Menchie's and got some frozen yogurt. For both of us it was like $6, we used to spend at least $15-$20. Its so crazy just knowing how much I USED to eat, compared to what I am able to eat now. I'm finding its so hard to not drink while I eat, but I always catch myself before I accidently take that drink, thank god.
 
Tonight the whole family is going out to TerraCotta Red. I'm super excited!! I'll only get to eat a tiny bit of stuff, but it'll be amazing! If you haven't been there, I highly highly recommend it!!
 
So anyway, what ya'll have probably been waiting for :) the weight loss and measurements!
 
So my total weight loss since before surgery when I started my diet is 27.6!! Since the morning of surgery its 16.6! CRAZY
 
Measurements...all over I lost 9 inches!!! Holy moly. My thigh thought said I somehow gained .5 inches. Not sure if I just wrote the wrong number or what. But everywhere else, I lost 2-2.5 inches! That is crazy!
 
Lastnight William and I went to the thrift store. I wanted to look for "new" jeans, I only litereally have one pair and they get stretched out super fast and then look HUGE on me, which they were getting too big. I've always worn levi's, and I was happy that I found a pair of levi's, same style and everything. One size smaller, tried those bitches on, and they fit!!! They're a little tight around my tummy, but they fit!! SOOOOOO excited. I wore them today, and they're not baggy or anything. I must say, they look awesome
 
Now for some pictures :)
 
So this is the morning of my surgery on the left, and last night on the right
my dogs always photobomb
 

 
The left picture is 2 days before my pre surgery diet and the right is this afternoon
THIS PICTURE SEEMS CRAZY TO ME! ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!
its like, is it the angle or what. But no, I'm literally shrinking!!
 
I honestly cannot remember the last time I weighed this much. When I did medifast last year, and lost like 25 pounds, I didn't even get down to this weight!
 
I'm going to tell you what I weighed...because I'll never see that number AGAIN in my life, and while yes, its kind of embarrassing, it was my life. For a long time.
 
So when I started the diet before surgery..I'm just going to call this my total starting weight, because I lost the 11 pounds before surgery, anyways, I started at 273!! Today I weighed in at 245.4!! That is freaking crazy. The lowest I can remember being was like 247.
 
I feel awesome. And this post is SUPER long. But its my month :) So I'll end it here, Love you all:) Thanks for the support!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring story. What fantastic results you're having! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete