Sunday, February 16, 2014

week 7, i think

So this week, I didn't get to walk the dog much. At all. Harnesses aren't fitting right and to honest, it pissed me off. haha. Anyways, Will thinks he can fix them or something. So we will see.

Last night we went to dinner and I was holding Addison after and I honestly don't know how the heck I walked around with that extra weight. She gets heavy!

I had my first "drink" since surgery. Just a glass of wine. It was awesome. A little more, and I'm sure I would've got drunk haha.  Kind of bummed because I found out my 2 favorite wines are carbonated. So I can't have them anymore :( boo

This week I lost 1.2 pounds. So that's a total of 32.8 since Dec 16th.

I had more to write, but I can't remember it all now, because I had it wrote and then this whole thing deleted. ANNOYING. So I'll end this here. If I remember what I was going to say, I'll post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment