Sunday, February 9, 2014

5 weeks- DONE

So today is the end of 5 weeks since my surgery! Tomorrow I have my "month" meeting with the dr, even though it'll be the start of week 6! Whatever, I'm anxious to hear what they say about my weight loss!
 
This week, I've been eating "more" of a variety of food. I never really had any cooked veggies before when I was able to, but this week I just tried some raw veggies and they went down and stayed down perfectly fine. Which I was happy, I LOVE raw veggies.
 
For some dinners this week we had, tortilla pizza's, sooo easy, some garlic shrimp and we went to blazing onion for dinner Friday night. Mom and I shared a buffalo burger in a lettuce wrap. I had about 1/3 of it, and was full. It was delish!
 
Tonight for family dinner we are having chili. I can't wait for that.
 
This week, I decided that I'm going to start walking everyday (since I should be anyways) and our dogs are fatties and need to lose a few pounds also. I walked everyday too!! The dogs LOVE it. They go nuts and get so excited that they barely will let me put on their harnesses!
 
So today was my weigh in day. I lost 3 pounds this week!! So I'm down a total of 31.6 pounds!!! That is freaking nuts! My boss at work and Will tell me all the time that I'm literally shrinking before their eyes. When I got to my moms on Friday she told me that I looked skinny. I don't know about "skinny" but I'm definitely smaller! So crazy to me :)
 
Here's a new pic of me, I post on facebook, so most of you probably saw it, but whatever,  I like it!
 
 
notice the photobomb again, Norma this time haha

1 comment: