Thursday, February 20, 2014

quick thought

Just a quick thought. I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. If you know someone that has decided to do weight loss surgery, please support them. Don't be an asshole about it. If we share with you what we've lost, what we are able to eat or some new awesome thing we tried and love, do NOT roll your eyes or just say "ok" We are obviously sharing this info with you because #1 we are freaking excited about it, and #2 we think that you might want to share with us that excitement.

I just don't get how people can be rude about it. Not that anyone has just told me to "shut the hell up" but people do notice small little things you do. And a "shut the hell up" might actually be better than doing the eye rolls and ignoring all the time.

It did bother me, but I just finally said "fuck it, I have enough support from other people anyway". But not everyone has all the support I have. I am honestly still surprised all I support I get. And a lot of it is from people that I would have never thought would give two shits. So to everyone that has/does support me through this life change, THANK YOU! Because it means a ton to me!

Anyways, enough about that. I'm going to just do a blog post now. May as well, its half way through the week.

I'm still having my small tiny portions. Went to Korean food on Monday night for a late Valentines Dinner. It was AMAZING. Didn't eat near as much as I would've before, and we actually had leftovers!! What?!?! We never had leftovers before! So that was nice, because I got it again the next day for lunch :) Its my most favorite food, thank god I got with Will, he introduced me to Korean food!

I've been weighing myself a few days this week, and I won't spoil my Sunday post, but I think its going to be an awesome one!! Plus, I get to do measurements Sunday, for my 2 months. So get ready for some pictures! I need to print some out, so I can start making a picture book. I'd rather do it as the year goes, rather than all at one time.

Okay, well this was way longer than I had meant it to be, but I know you guys don't mind ;) Check back Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment