Monday, February 10, 2014

1 month Dr check up

So today was my "one month" check up, and its actually been 1 1/2 months, but whatever.

Dr just asked how I was doing with food and exercise. I told her at a meal that I'm able to eat about 2oz and she said that is totally normal. The first 3 months, your stomach is still healing and is inflamed so you can't eat a lot. Makes sense.

I told her how I've started walking and how much, and she was really happy with that also.

She asked about taking my multi vitamin and I told her that I have tried but I have to basically gag them down. She said there is one, not sure if they sell it there, but its tablets and you take 3 a day, or I can just try to gag down the ones I have. I figured I may as well just try to gag these ones down, since we have them and we paid for them. DAMN IT! They are so nasty!

She said she is really happy with my weight loss, which in their books is 25 pounds. I don't know what all theirs is from, but whatever, from mine its 31.6! HAHA. Which, I was talking to Kelsey, and I've lost what Addison weighs! SOOO crazy. Addison is heavy lol, I can't believe I've basically lost an Addison!

Tonight is the support group. So now I am off to go make dinner and get ready to go to the meeting! Just thought I'd let ya all know how the appointment went today

No comments:

Post a Comment