Sunday, February 23, 2014

2 months - DONE

So today marks 2 months since surgery!! Its crazy how much has changed.
 
Last night me and William were talking, and he has been craving coke really bad. Since he gave up drinking soda, since I had to, he decided he would also. And he asked if I 've been craving soda. And to be totally honest, I haven't. Then he said something about McDonalds, and I haven't even wanted anything from there. Quite frankly, I feel like if I ate fast food like that, I would instantly want to throw up. It doesn't even sound appetizing anymore. I don't know if most people feel like this after surgery, but my whole outlook on food has basically changed. I want food that I know will keep me full for 4 hours and that will give me energy, not make me tired and weigh me down (literally) I guess I just know that all that crap won't help me get to where I want to be. Having a WAY smaller stomach also helps :)
 
Friday night Mom and I went for our usual walk. But Norma keeps escaping from her harness, and there were a lot of people out on the trail, and the dogs LOVE to just run, we let them off their leashes if nobody else is out there. So we went a different way (off the paved pathway) Basically just on a grass trail, it ended up being like a 3.72 mile walk or something. On this walk, I'm guessing because of the uneven ground, I found that my tennis shoes are giving me an ingrown toenail, least I'm pretty sure. So I went yesterday and got some new ones. The dogs were SUPER tired Friday night, thank god. We got home and they ate and passed out.
 
William wants to lose weight now also, so as long as the rain isn't bad, we are going to start going on walks Monday-Wednesday with the dogs. They will be very happy about this. Might have to get Norma a smaller harness though.
 
Today I've been cleaning the house. I don't feel like it looks any cleaner though!! I need to go through the house and get rid of stuff that we don't need/use. Maybe we can do that this week.
 
Anyways, all you care about it is my weigh in this morning! My total for the week, I'm down 4.4 lbs!! Holy mother! I haven't done measurements yet, waiting for mom to do that for me later. So I've lost a total of 37.2!!
 
Next week I'm not expecting to lose very much. Seems like one week I'll lose a big number, then the next its about 1 pound. Probably my body just trying to catch up with itself. But whatever, I'll take whatever loss I can get. Here's my 2 month pic
 
Left is morning of surgery, Right was yesterday morning (I've since got my hair colored and cut)

 
and No dog photo bomb!! And I know Aunt Linda, my bed isn't made. It never is
 
I went to the thrift store and tried on a pair of smaller jeans. Not quite there yet, but I bought them. Because I liked them and I figured, when I need new ones and I go, I probably won't beable to find any haha. And hey, for $7.99 I couldn't pass them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment