Sunday, March 30, 2014

3 months- DONE

So, last Sunday was my 3 month mark. I didn't do a post obviously...All I could even think about was the Oso landslide and I just couldn't write a post. It's still pretty much all that's on my mind, but I figured I had better update everyone.
 
Last week I lost 3.6 pounds, I think. Also, Friday last week I decided "oh lets see if this size smaller jeans will fit" I wasn't expecting them to, but they totally did!!! So now I've officially gone down 2 pant sizes!
 
This week I lost .6  I now only have 2 pounds to lose until I have lost 50! So hopefully that'll happen this week
 
Here is my 3 month picture, I think I posted it on facebook, but I can't remember from a week ago
 
Oh btw, those pink sweats, I am finally get rid of them. They literally hang off of me now. I'm also getting rid of some sweatshirts. William and my mom keep telling me that stuff is HUGE on me. It sucks getting rid of things that were your favorite haha. Now I just have to find new favorites :)
 
Now I need to go to the thrift store to get new stuff.

3 comments:

  1. great work! I love the thrift store, I always find awesome stuff, but like you I also have a hard time getting rid of my "old favorites"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift store stuff is the way to go when you are losing fast. I remember when I first started and I looked like a bag lady in my old clothes!! Gratz on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeved 3/10/14, thanks for posting your journey !

    ReplyDelete